I always felt creative being in dance and drama classes. I felt like all of my favorite movie stars and singers were dressed impeccably and that was how I was first able to learn about their style and personalities. That’s exactly how I wanted to look... Like a star!
This week I will be sharing styling tips for every body type once a day. These tips can help you as you shop for the new fall season, weight gain or loss, a recent breakup or breakthrough. You’re guaranteed to have an elevated look if you follow these styling tips!
If you struggle with making your purchase because you’re not sure if you made the right choice for your body type. Give us a call or send us an email and one of our virtual stylists will be happy to assist you!
Triangle Body Shape: Jennifer Lopez
- Typically heavier on the bottom than on the top.
Goal in dressing:
- Balance hips by emphasizing shoulder or bust line.
You should wear:
- Bootcut, straight or flared pants with simple design elements
- Dark, Matte fabrics on the bottom
- Volume, embellishments and interesting fabrics/design elements on the top
You should avoid:
- Very low rise pants, extremely slim or baggy cut pants.
- Very detailed, shiny bottoms.
- Very plain tops paired with more interesting bottoms.
- Tunic length tops and jackets.
Some Items in our store for this season that will work for your body type:
Beyonce Style Booty Shaping Denim, Mariah Skinny Jeans Dark Denim.
Paris Vibes Cape, Ariel Striped Top Blue/White, Kourtney Bell Sleeve Top.